Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama thinks people are going to pee on his grave when he dies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont understand the hatred from the right, they supported the Bush crowd as they lied us into war and sank the economy and Reagan is their god and he stole our weapons and sold them to Iranian terrorists to fund central american terrorists

but Obama is the devil!

Comment

One of my favorite political cartoons ever, Berz, was in the mid 80s w/ The Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, a leprechaun and Reagan pictured.

The caption: "People want to believe."
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        My bad. A general would never says that.
        McChrystal was also senior enough to realize that his job was inherently political, as is everything in SOCOM and JSOC. All war is political, something you generally learn at the O4 and staff NCO levels.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
          I'm sure they will. I'm less certain as to how many terms of President Drumphie it will take to get there. This farce has brought my cynicism to new heights.
          If Trumpie makes it that far, I figure he'll be POTUS about as long as Palin was governor. 400k a year, assets in a blind trust, and a whole bunch of people you can't fire. If he doesn't end up impeached, I expect he'd resign. The ego trip of getting elected would give way to the reality of having one of the worst jobs in the world, and once he starts failing to deliver more than rhetoric to his supporters, everyone will turn on him.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

That there's what I can't figure out - exit strategy from this lame little publicity stunt that blew up out of control. Unless he's decided to retire from his sleazy real estate hustling and give it to his kids, he has to give over control to someone while he's in the White House ruining the world - and that ends one of two ways 4-8 years later if there's still an America and he actually leaves office constitutionally; either someone's run his fortune into the ground, or done a good job and is therefore a threat to him taking back over and every time there's a crisis the rest of his life...

No pasarán

Comment

Or he'll just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                I dont understand the hatred from the right, they supported the Bush crowd as they lied us into war and sank the economy and Reagan is their god and he stole our weapons and sold them to Iranian terrorists to fund central american terrorists

but Obama is the devil!
                Conservatives don't like Jr. They never really did. He had a very low approval rating after WMD were not found and the war started going badly.

Obama is a Marxist Mole.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

that explains why Obama handed all that business over to the insurance industry

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                    that explains why Obama handed all that business over to the insurance industry
                    Obamac are doesn't really have anything to do with his Marxist views. His worldview regarding international affairs is nearly identical to that of all of his Marxist mentors, including his father, who is his biggest hero.
                    Last edited by Kidlicious; May 31, 2016, 11:06.

Comment

What, in your opinion, defines a Marxist perspective on international affairs?

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin View Post
                        What, in your opinion, defines a Marxist perspective on international affairs?
                        The US and the West exploit the resources of the rest of the world. Any radical government can do no wrong so long as it claims that the US is planning to invade their country.

Comment

Obamacare doesn't really have anything to do with his Marxist views.
                          What views are Obamacare based upon if not his Marxist views?

His worldview regarding international affairs is nearly identical to that of all of his Marxist mentors, including his father, who is his biggest hero.
                          Obama's been following the lead of Bush-Clinton-Bush, I'm not sure what his father thought about all that but I doubt he's in their camp

The US and the West exploit the resources of the rest of the world.
                          We dont?

Any radical government can do no wrong so long as it claims that the US is planning to invade their country.
                          Didn't Obama attack Libya and Syria and a couple other countries? Which countries have done no wrong after claiming the US was gonna invade?

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
                            That there's what I can't figure out - exit strategy from this lame little publicity stunt that blew up out of control. Unless he's decided to retire from his sleazy real estate hustling and give it to his kids, he has to give over control to someone while he's in the White House ruining the world - and that ends one of two ways 4-8 years later if there's still an America and he actually leaves office constitutionally; either someone's run his fortune into the ground, or done a good job and is therefore a threat to him taking back over and every time there's a crisis the rest of his life...
                            Originally posted by giblets View Post
                            Or he'll just retire.
                            Rewind and snip to make it easy enough to find, and bold key word to be sure....
                            Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
                            Unless he's decided to retire from his sleazy real estate hustling and give it to his kids,
                            Insert reading comprehension joke here.

No pasarán

Comment

The scenario you outlined is incomprehensible.

Comment

I don't know why you want to toss me such softballs time after time.

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                                X