quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm not even talking about that.

I'm talking about renting a car and go explore and sleep at motels and stuff.

Why can't I have one of my dreams?

I can. She will want it too.

And yes, all the ultra expensive restaurants and hotels. No.

Or I'll do it another way.

Comment

She will get crazy when I propose it.

She'll "fall in line" in that.

Just go road trippin

Comment

We sometimes slept in the car at rest stops or outside the car, so the cops would wake us in the morning to tell us we couldn't do that. We also picked up a hitchhiker who let us sleep at her house when we dropped her off.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In NYC, you can rent a full size far from Dollar for $14 a day (according to Kayak). An economy car would cost $20 a day. If you dove a lot, the gas savings might make up the difference (I think you would have to drive at least 180 miles a day).
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            there are quotes and then there are QUOTES

When alexander arrived at corinth he found diogenes a philosopher. he lived in a barel.

alexander stood before him thus bloking the sun

and diogenes said: don't deprive me of what you are unable to give me

Diogenes the dog also urinated, defecated and fornicated in public.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

"If a Catholic Doctor snipped the end of your dick when you were young, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at Catholics in general"
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Bessie Braddock: Winston, you are drunk, and what’s more you are disgustingly drunk.

Winston Churchill: Bessie, my dear, you are ugly, and what’s more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

amen and that's the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                    In NYC, you can rent a full size far from Dollar for $14 a day (according to Kayak). An economy car would cost $20 a day. If you dove a lot, the gas savings might make up the difference (I think you would have to drive at least 180 miles a day).
                    Jezas.

Here it's 60 to 70 euros a day to rent a car...

US is cheap affordable and wooohoooo!

Comment

Here I'd like to apologize for the diaspora from those two clown countries.

It's not their fault they're plastic.
                      They have some virtues like making money and being as dumb as fvcks.

One is supposed to respect the personality development of every indivindual vomit inducing effects notwithstanding and I fear I have fallen short of that

peace

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                        I didn't say you are fascists, I said you are semi-fascist money oriented uncultured ****s.

That doesn't change anything from the allure of going from New York to LA and meating all the nazi apes, and good hearted people too I'm sure
                        Greek Trump quote.

Comment

Last night we did souvlaki on the grill, ate it up with homemade tzatziki. It was delicious. Then we sat down with a bowl of popcorn and watched the silly Avengers sequel. That was fun.

WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS, WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS, WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS, WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS . . .
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

If you're talking about US-Greek relationship, it never had been better.
                            The only dark spot is washington doesn't like the Greek-Israeli relationship that's ganging up on turkey.
                            Apart from that they are cloudless

Comment

Nah, I was only talking about the transatlantic animosity in this thread.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Europophobia
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X