No announcement yet.

Jews leaving France in record numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would ask you to demonstrate that you know how to understand logic before asking people to use it but you are an old man and probably set in your ways.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I don't remember asking you to use logic.

I asked you what your basis for claiming that Obama hates America?

If you want to hide behind calling me stupid and not understanding logic that is your privilege.

But it does reinforce my opinion that your claim was baseless.

Put up or shut up.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Just as I expected. Nothing.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
            oredin isn't just a critic of islam; his bigotry is based on origin, not (just) religious persuasion. see for example his posts in the thread i made about a christian palestinian family some time ago. he's been doing it for a long time and lately he's got even worse.

he uses religious criticism as cover for his racial prejudice, but it's so transparent that it's hard to believe anyone falls for it. likewise, he doesn't really care about anti-semitism; what he cares about is having a stick to beat arabs with.
            See, the problem with arrogant people like you is you presume to tell other people what they believe. When you try to tell me what I believe instead of asking me what I believe my only response is **** you, you have no idea what you are talking about so please take a long walk off a short bridge. You are just a presumptions ******* who thinks he knows everything but really is just a clueless dolt trying to force everyone into your own preconceived boxes because you cannot even imagine, much less understand, that some people have more nuanced positions.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• i know what you believe about arabs because you spew out your bigotry and hatred towards them all the time on this forum; as you can see, i'm hardly the only one who's noticed. you need to take a long, hard look at yourself.
              Last edited by C0ckney; January 26, 2016, 13:20.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                See, the problem with arrogant people like you is you presume to tell other people what they believe. When you try to tell me what I believe instead of asking me what I believe my only response is **** you, you have no idea what you are talking about so please take a long walk off a short bridge. You are just a presumptions ******* who thinks he knows everything but really is just a clueless dolt trying to force everyone into your own preconceived boxes because you cannot even imagine, much less understand, that some people have more nuanced positions.
                Plenty of us on this forum have been calling you out for the racist ******** you've turned into in recent months - it's got to the point where I'm having trouble telling you or Kid apart...

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                  I don't remember asking you to use logic.

I asked you what your basis for claiming that Obama hates America?

If you want to hide behind calling me stupid and not understanding logic that is your privilege.

But it does reinforce my opinion that your claim was baseless.

Put up or shut up.
                  According to Kid, Obama must hate America because he's massively improved the economy and employment levels.

Or that he's avoided stupid pointless wars that cost over a trillion dollars and get tens of thousands of US soldiers killed and wounded for no good reason.

Or because he wants every American citizen to have access to healthcare.

You know, compared to those super spiffy republicans that clearly LOVED the US and her citizens by doing the COMPLETE OPPOSITE before and why Americans chose Obama to lead the country instead...

That's why Obama hates America.

And he's black.

And Kid's a racist.

Comment

• Didn't Obama killl Bin Laden? What has Trump ever done for America? His family even has German roots I read. Has he proven his Americanibility by presenting his certificate of birth to the public?
                    Blah

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                        Didn't Obama killl Bin Laden? What has Trump ever done for America? His family even has German roots I read. Has he proven his Americanibility by presenting his certificate of birth to the public?
                        Didn't he also free terrorists?

Comment

• Trump did free terrorists??? How many?

(that was easy )
                          Blah

Comment

• Kidicious hates Obama because he's black

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                              Kidicious hates Obama because he's black
                              Since Obama is the only president that we've had that hates America how can you say that?

Comment

• I don't know.
                                You're ****ed.
                                Probably why america is ****ed too

Comment

Working...
                                X