Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times do you have to call somebody "X" before you realise you are merely rude and ignorant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is also a mystery baby.....
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Details please, hadn't heard that one yet.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Apparently Mulder and Scully had a baby - even though Scully was supposedly unable to have children. This baby was put up for adoption for its own safety. Then, with the DNA revelation in the first episode...........
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I thought it was different thread. DOH.

Yeah, they kept showing pictures of the baby in E2. Since they both had the picture, and the flashes, I assumed it was theirs. (I fell asleep during E1)
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah I remember the baby being born in the original show late - it seemed to have some "powers" moving stuff hanging over his cradle by "looking a it" but IIRC that part was never expanded.

I also remember the original show moving downhill in the last seasons, so I was surprised to hear about the relaunch.
            Blah

Comment

If the ratings for the next 4 episodes are as high as the first 2, I wouldn't rule out another season being ordered.

I was never a big fan of the original so I don't quite get it either.

But hollywood has never seemed shy when it comes to regurgitating old stuff regardless. Why be original when you can just resurrect?
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X