No announcement yet.

Terrorists occupy federal building in Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If, during the confrontation, he had the chance to surrender and give up his weapons (and got ample warning before they started shooting), I also don´t have any sympathy ... death is always the risk in such situations
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      Must admit, I'm a bit bummed out there was bloodshed. I thought letting them slowly fizzle out, like a kid running away from home, was well on its way to working.
      Yeah, its always best when extremists end up just looking silly. Now there will doubtless be a whole martyr thing going on.

Comment

• One less right-wing crazy...

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          Yeah, its always best when extremists end up just looking silly. Now there will doubtless be a whole martyr thing going on.
          It's horrible that people will be more concerned about the federal take-over of private lands.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It's a pity that you're too much of a coward to put your money where your mouth is and take up arms against the guvmint you despise so much...

But then your ex-wife took your balls with her, so it's understandable.

Comment

• Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
              It's a pity that you're too much of a coward to put your money where your mouth is and take up arms against the guvmint you despise so much...

But then your ex-wife took your balls with her, so it's understandable.

Remember that the next time you complain about a black man getting shot by a cop.

Comment

• What, that your ex took your balls?

Comment

• There's nothing worse than people who are prejudice against their own race. I wouldn't be talking about people not having balls if I were you.

Comment

• Do you reckon she keeps them in a jar on her bedside table?

Comment

• I agree that you're a piece of ****, so stop providing evidence.

Comment

• I imagine someone like you sticks your hands down their pants in public regularly.

Do you suffer from phantom ball syndrome?

You go for a scratch and suddenly remember they're not there - because your ex took them...

Comment

• I think it's pretty clear who the coward here is Mobius. If you weren't a coward you wouldn't keep using the same stupid insults.

Comment

• How is that being a coward? It's not my fault that the facts speak for themselves - that you have no balls...

Comment

• Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                              How is that being a coward? It's not my fault that the facts speak for themselves - that you have no balls...
                              You're a coward, because you're a liar. You don't have the courage to stand up to the truth. Either that, or you just love the lie, which is worse. But you're still a coward. It's real easy for you to express your hatred on a site that tolerates it, isn't it?

Comment

• You're actually worse than Hitler.

Comment

Working...
                                X