Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If these 5 leaders could pick between Hillary or Trump, which would they favor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During his year end press conference, Putin favoured Trump.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
      Probably Clinton, she's less likely to start a world war. ISIS would probably want Trump.
      Clinton is a lead representative of the Hawks. How the main Hawk presidential candidate can be the most anti-war is beyond me. Well, i guess it's some Western logic, like the West gave Nobel War-Is-Peace prize to Barack Obama who started multiple wars, and didn't stop previous one as he promised.
      Knowledge is Power

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
        During his year end press conference, Putin favoured Trump.
        Naturally. Non-US residents are very unlikely to want a Hawk president like Clinton to be a president of the most aggressive and warlike country of the world. It's like wishing Hitler to be the leader of Germany - it's unlikely to be supported outside of the country.
        Knowledge is Power

Comment

Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
          Clinton is a lead representative of the Hawks.
          umm.... what?

Comment

The Hawks are planning to invade Russia too, I assume.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Vladimir Putin - Trump - they will be able to get along well on a personal level
              Xi Jinping - Hillary - Will be able to set US policy even better with with Hilary at the helm
              Hassan Rouhani - Trump - angry rhetoric means more recruits
              Kim Jong-un - Hilary - less likely to go nuclear on NK
              Nicolás Maduro - Hilary - will continue the trade while loudly complaining

Hilary FTW.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

The previous prez Clinton was not very good at not bombing other countries. I have no hopes that if Hilary wins we will see less US involvement abroad.
                In fact it might be worse than Trump for example.
                She is both a woman and a democrat and is likely to bomb some place just to show that she is tough and to be able to counter her critics.
                Quendelie axan!

Comment

Well said my bulgarian neighboor

Comment

Trump won't be able to do anything. Congress will fight him the whole 4 years, and he has no political experience at all, besides bribing politicians.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
                      The previous prez Clinton was not very good at not bombing other countries. I have no hopes that if Hilary wins we will see less US involvement abroad.
                      In fact it might be worse than Trump for example.
                      She is both a woman and a democrat and is likely to bomb some place just to show that she is tough and to be able to counter her critics.
                      Don't forget her personal record as a Secretary of State under Barack Obama, she was always on the Hawkish side of the possible solutions. Her position of Secretary of State was used to force military solutions by the Hawks clique, the same thing will happen again if she'll become a President.
                      Knowledge is Power

Comment

Barack Obama’s repeated insistence that Bashar al-Assad must leave office – and that there are ‘moderate’ rebel...

See? Even Pentagon says that Obama administration (and that's Hillary Clinton as a leader of Obama administration at that time) armed ISIS, despite the resistance of Pentagon. So i don't think anyone abroad will want to see a rabid dog as a president of USA.
                        Knowledge is Power

Comment

Thank you Ellestar. That was, to say the least, an interesting read.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                            Thank you Ellestar. That was, to say the least, an interesting read.
                            I couldn't agree more.

Thanks Ellestar.
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                              http://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour...ry-to-military
                              See? Even Pentagon says that Obama administration (and that's Hillary Clinton as a leader of Obama administration at that time) armed ISIS, despite the resistance of Pentagon. So i don't think anyone abroad will want to see a rabid dog as a president of USA.
                              sounds like Rand Paul was right about the CIA arming the Syrian opposition

no wonder we're stuck in the ME, we've had idiots running foreign policy for the last 25 years

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                Trump won't be able to do anything. Congress will fight him the whole 4 years, and he has no political experience at all, besides bribing politicians.
                                So he knows what to do. Bribe the Congress.

Comment

Working...
                                X