Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elok's Optimism Challenge: How could Trump be worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
    So Trump's unfavourable rating is 23% higher than Clinton's. Clearly he will win.

Yeah Oerdin, don't cloud your mind with facts.
    Try 12%. Clinton has a history of losing elections she is suppose to win. Anything can happen. Personally I think she will have some sort of breakdown. Her people can't seem to keep her from lying. Now you have a competitor that will use that against her.

I think Cruz will win the primaries, but either one could beat Clinton. She will beat herself. She just doesn't have what it takes.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Try 12%.
      64 - 52 = 12

12/52 = 0.23

This is why America is going down.

Comment

64 - 52 = 12

12/52 = 0.23

This is why America is going down.

Why would you figure the percent and not the percentage points?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Why would you figure the percent and not the percentage points?
          Oh I don't know... To point out that Trump's disapproval rating is 23% higher than Clinton's?

Comment

Oh I don't know... To point out that Trump's disapproval rating is 23% higher than Clinton's?
            I've never seen that. The news and stuff reports percentage points.

Comment

trump will be a dick to hillary - get her all worked up... and she'll destroy herself. just watch.

Comment

hillary after trump gives it to her... almost prez twice but never gets there. so sad.

Comment

Comment

Trumpie should announce that he is actually a transvestite and will be getting the operation and changing her name to Donna.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                    X