Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it be a parody thread if you went back in time and made a parody thread of a thread that hadn't been posted yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be a parody thread if you went back in time and made a parody thread of a thread that hadn't been posted yet?

No Poll.

It would not be a parody thrade at the time it was poasted.

It would become a parody thrade later, after the "original" thrade was poasted.

The "original" thrade being the thrade poasted after the ""original"" thrade which is itself a parody of the "original" thrade.

There. I hope that clears things up.

Comment

It would be a parody thread in your mind, and that's what matters
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

it does not matter what this thread is about. only that MWHC is the wonderful.

Comment

A parody of something that doesn't (yet) exist is a parody of a parody.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Metaparody?
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Yes, it's a parody. No one will understand that it's a parody unless they also have the power to travel through time though. I'm assuming that the thread creator is not the only person with the power to travel through time, because if it's possible to travel through time, considering the length of time when someone else could discover how to travel through time, someone else would have discovered how to travel through time. But it's still a parody anyway, because meaning is intended by author.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

There is and never will be time travel (at least going backwards) other wise they would already be here.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Edit: Wrong thread.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Slowwhand is going to wait for the original thread to be posted later on ...

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      There is and never will be time travel (at least going backwards) other wise they would already be here.
                      You are correct.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Slowwhand is still waiting on a bus

Sight tight buddy, it will arrive soon

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                        X