Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it be murder if you went back in time and murdered someone who is already dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be murder if you went back in time and murdered someone who is already dead?

What if it was Hitler? What if is was Mother Teresa? What if it was your own mother?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Time travel probably counts as illegal immigration, which is just more proof that immigrants are ruining this country.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Immigrants from the future ruining our county? We need to elect a strong leader to deal with that!!!!
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It would be murder to the same extent that it would be murder to kill somebody with a terminal illness - they're going to die anyway, but it's not kosher to hasten their demise unless they ask politely or unless they're really annoying
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Clearly, we need Really Annoying Death Panels.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
          X