No announcement yet.

Gay couples will have the right to adopt priests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I would leave this here. Muslim workers claiming discrimination because they weren't allowed to pray. I suppose you will blame Trump for this.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1930...plant-to-pray/
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Look at this! In the Huffington Post. Ok, a little different from Kim Davis. But why is this News?????!!!!!! It's not. It's propaganda.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b002d5c07652c2

CNN too
      Last edited by Kidlicious; December 31, 2015, 20:46.

Comment

• If you refuse to serve alcohol you're not fit to be a flight attendant.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
          If you refuse to serve alcohol you're not fit to be a flight attendant.
          She should go some where that they have Sharia Law.

Comment

• This is such bull**** trying to make Muslims victims. I want to spit in these people's faces (CNN). They make me sick. Americans are the victims!!! That's why it's called terrorism!!!!!

Comment

• Gee... all that from a news story... you need to chill.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If you put a frog in water and boil the water you can boil the frog to death....

Comment

• that's actually a myth.

Comment

• Do you have a link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      And why is that? Why isn't it a thread about discrimination against people whithout tattoos?
                      Because Paiktis is tatouazophobic

Because few people are against discrimination against men.
                      Virtually everyone is against discrimination against men. It's just not a common topic because men are already advantaged in almost every way.

There's no opposition to any of the things you mentioned, so what would be the point?
                      I am firmly against emancipation of cellphones or worker safety regulations protecting toilets. I'm beginning to think maybe you are too, since you haven't ever posted about those causes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        Do you have a link?
                        The official video for “Never Gonna Give You Up” by Rick Astley. The new album 'Are We There Yet?' is out now: Download here: https://RickAstley.lnk.to/AreWe...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                          Wait a second. There is a statistics (not a conclusion) that gays are 100-150 times more likely to have sex-related diseases. And that's it. It's a fact. I don't see any "conclusions" here.
                          You, Kid, and BK are all coming to conclusions like "gay propaganda" such as allowing homosexuals to marry should be disallowed because of those stats. You 3 are cherry picking stats to fit your theories, ignoring other stats that don't fit your theories, pretending stats exist when they don't (or aren't what you portray them as), then misusing the stats to come to conclusions the stats don't actually support. If anything, the stats suggest allowing homosexuals to marry would reduce the incidence of STDs by reinforcing monogamous relationships. The stats suggest better informing kids of ways to protect themselves while having sex would reduce the incidence of STDs, yet you want to keep kids in the dark about the effects of testing, protection, and monogamy and pretend it's only about sexuality. Not only do you harm homosexuals by doing this, but you harm heterosexuals as well by obfuscating and denying important information they need to make informed decisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            Because Paiktis is tatouazophobic

Virtually everyone is against discrimination against men. It's just not a common topic because men are already advantaged in almost every way.

I am firmly against emancipation of cellphones or worker safety regulations protecting toilets. I'm beginning to think maybe you are too, since you haven't ever posted about those causes.
                            There's only a couple of men on this site who are against discrimination against men. Men are discriminated by police, the criminal justice system, the family court system etc... You just don't give a damn. In fact, you lie and say you are against discrimination against men.

Comment

• It's like whining about how rich people have it so hard ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                                It's like whining about how rich people have it so hard ...
                                Yeah, because being in prison because people don't like your gender is just like being rich.

Comment

Working...
                                X