• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats tueday?

ey i guessed right

sup?

To us, it is the BEAST.

The job hunt continues. I turned down a job because it would have involved a lot of travel, and while flying to California for the job interview I was reminded of how much I hate flying.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Doing a little bit C# DLL programming, as well as a little bit of shopping for X-Mas
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I procrastinated majorly in one of my philosophy courses and I'm now hastily putting together some bull**** paper about Popper and Quine and Chisholm that is due by the end of the day. But other than that I'm done for the semester and the rest of my grades were all posted this morning: A, A, B+, B, C+. Should get an A in this philosophy course. This is way better than the straight Fs I used to get when I was "going to college," or high school when my average was like a C-, but I'm not thrilled with my grades this semester. That's part of why I'll be taking it easy next semester by only doing 4 classes.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Nice job.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm going from party to party, hanging out with friends etc

I went to a GREAT bar with some friends and everyone had a beard. We were the small minority that didn't have.
            The bar was kinda gothic, vampire decadence like, but nobility rising too, with byzantine red curtains and old royalty faded portraits on the walls and excellent decoration.
            The girls were AWESOME, makes you sad a bit to be "bounded".
            But fresh air neverheless.

Then the music was great, and the fun was great.
            It's great to see athens full of people partying.

Comment

too many parties too little time

go with the flow and eat steaks not brussels sprouts

Comment

pizza is best eaten cold

Comment

Working...
                X