Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back
    0.00%
    Episode 6: Return of the Jedi
    3.13%
    Episode 7: The Force Awakens
    9.38%
    Episodes 10: Jar Jar's Banana Plantation
    3.13%

???? Everyone in the theatre I was in loved it. It was just predictable.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Nothing could be worse than #1.
      I'll probably see this one this weekend with my daughter so we'll see.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You got the name of the worst one wrong, OP. It's Attack of the Clones. Clone Wars is something else (Star Wars).
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          You got the name of the worst one wrong, OP. It's Attack of the Clones. Clone Wars is something else (Star Wars).
          Sorry. I can't edit the poll and fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            Nothing could be worse than #1.
            I'll probably see this one this weekend with my daughter so we'll see.
            After repeated viewings, TPM is not that bad. Jar Jar is awful. And the plot takes this giant left turn for no good reason. And Anakin succeeds by accident. And the dialogue is cheesy and the acting wooden. And trade disputes... and the CG... and a lot of other things I'm forgetting right now. But it's honestly not that bad, because the duel between Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Maul makes up for a lot.

Clones has nothing going for it. The romance is awful (and bordering on creepy and abusive). The plot is entirely nonsensical. The CG is still bad. The dialogue and acting are still cheesy and wooden. And "I hate sand" is not a pickup line. "I HATE SAND" IS NOT A PICKUP LINE.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Phantom Menace was the worst.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                Sorry. I can't edit the poll and fix it.
                But I can! You actually got like half the titles wrong.

Comment

Definitely TPM
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

After repeated viewings, TPM is not that bad. Jar Jar is awful. And the plot takes this giant left turn for no good reason. And Anakin succeeds by accident. And the dialogue is cheesy and the acting wooden. And trade disputes... and the CG... and a lot of other things I'm forgetting right now. But it's honestly not that bad, because the duel between Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Maul makes up for a lot.
                    I've never been able to watch it many times. And it was funny. My daughter asked for all 6 DVDs so she could watch them before we see it this weekend, and I could only find 5 of them.
                    #1 was missing.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Not even close... The Phantom Menace

And still one of my favorites

Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

There's a reason TPM doesn't appear in the Machete Version.

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                          There's a reason TPM doesn't appear in the Machete Version.
                          Yeah, because the guy who put together the Machete Order didn't like it...

I'm telling you, Clones is objectively inferior to TPM. I think the reason people think TPM is the worst is because it was such a gigantic drop off from the original trilogy. By the time episode 2 came around, we were comparing it to episode 1. So even if it's a little worse than episode 1, that doesn't seem as bad as episode 1 being so much worse than 4-6.

(For a long time, I thought TPM was the worst one. I had to search my feelings before I knew it to be true that Clones was worse.)

Comment

TPM had Jar Jar, that awful child actor, no plot ("oh no there's a blockade because of taxes or something???"), that stupid pod race, that light saber fight that lasted forever, Natalie Portman in a weird costume and speaking in a monotone, midichlorians, ugh fuuuuuuck
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Obviously the sith guy used the jedi mind trick to make the trade federation do something that made no sense at all but made the sith guy happy

Comment

Working...
                              X