We're lucky Jeb Bush will not ever be President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Do you not understand the evilness of claiming to be a Christian and preaching bigotry, hate and lies?
    Gee... sounds just like you and BK
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I thought you would not defend a racist, but I guess I was wrong. That's what I get for giving people credit I guess.

x-post
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I thought you would not defend a racist,
        Hmm, haven't you been doing it for the last few weeks?

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
          Hmm, haven't you been doing it for the last few weeks?

You mean pointing out how you demonize good people and try to socially isolate them? Oh yeah, that's the same thing as defending a racist who hates America, whites and Jews.

Comment

But defending those that hate blacks and gays is OK for you I guess.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              But hating blacks and gays is OK I guess.
              Who said that? No one. See this is what I'm talking about.

Sure Jeremiah didn't say he hates white people. He said, "God damn America. That's in the Bible...." Liberation Theologians believe, and preach that the Jews are not God's people.

Comment

Then stop defending bigots.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Reverend Wright thinks the US government created HIV, which is crazy. But I don't see any evidence that he thinks white people and Jews are inherently evil.

Comment

Like many conservatives, reverend Wright doesn't seem very fond of America's elite universities:
                    “Take a baby born an African, as an African in the oven,” he said, using Malcolm X’s saying “just because a cat has kittens in the oven, that doesn’t make them biscuits” as a reference point for his riff.

“Take that baby him or her away from the African mother, away from the African community, away from the African experience … and put them Africans at the breasts of Yale, Harvard, University of Chicago, those trinity schools, UCLA or U.C. Berkley. Turn them into biscuits then they’ll get that alien DNA all up inside their brain and they will turn on their own people in defense of the ones who are keeping their own people under oppression.”

“There is white racist DNA running through the synapses of their under-brain tissue,” he continued.

“They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life.”
                    Former Obama pastor: 'They Will Kill Their Own Kind ... There is white racist DNA running through the synapses of their under brain tissue'

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Then stop defending bigots.
                      This is when somebody argues by DEFLECTING anything said against them. They will NEVER address any issues brought against them or their point but will instantly bring something else up to change the subject Deflective racists use this tactic whenever a situation/fact is brought up that goes against there beliefs People do this because they know damn well if they try to address the issue or stay relevant to it, there entire argument will get derailed

Projection (also known as Freudian Projection) is the psychological phenomenon where someone denies some aspect of their behavior or attitudes and assumes instead that others are doing or thinking so. It is usually seen as the externalisation of a person's negative traits, placing blame on an outside force such as the environment, a government, a society, or other people.

a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion; a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings… See the full definition

Comment

• I'm glad you finally looked them up. I hope you learned from it.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                          Reverend Wright thinks the US government created HIV, which is crazy. But I don't see any evidence that he thinks white people and Jews are inherently evil.
                          Didn't I already point out to you what Liberation Theology is? It's the belief that only black people are God's people. It's inherently racist. If you believe in that crap you are racist. They are all racist. But he's not just a racist. He's full of hate and bitterness to the extremes. He can't even feel sympathy to innocent people that we killed by Muslims because of his extreme hatred.

Comment

• Were Jews racist to think they were God's chosen people?

What makes you think he doesn't have any sympathy for people who died in the 9/11 attacks?

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              I'm glad you finally looked them up. I hope you learned from it.
                              You are deflecting in this thread. You are projecting your immoral behavior onto other people. You are a hypocrite.

Comment

• I think you need to go back and check out those links again.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X