Clear All

• The new star wars!

Great movie

There's at least two other threads

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Not for this movie.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I haven't seen it yet but I'm going to.

From the trailer a christian falls in love with a jew (a rich with a poor) during the german occupation. Everyone says to leave her but he won't.
        Then he has a fall out with his brother? Don't know.

In the end they take different paths.

It seems that one enters the armed resistance and blows up germans and the other does nothing and is rewarded with money

Comment

During the brutal german occupation though tsitsanis lived. (the movie is entitled tsitsanis tavern)

He was THE quandressential singer of the 40's. Has written songs that even today they are danced (by athenians predominantly and salonicans, others have other songs, according to their particular homelands).

One of his most famous ones is cloudy sunday.

New studies seem to say that he has written it when he saw the dead bodies from the german occupation.

great song

Comment

The dance is "Zeimbekiko".

It is a dance that originated in asia minor and used to be danced by tribes there with knives.

Greeks saw it became captivated by it and copied it. (without the knives. Still lives today)

The rythme is rebetiko. Literally, greek blues.
            Originated from asia minor as well, it was from the refugees that escaped asia minor. The first ever vynil was printed not in Greece actually but in new york.

Comment

Do they mystical powers like the Force?
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Wtf is happen

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Zorba is just upset that I have better olives than he does. Better olive oil too.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The German invasion was the last interesting thing to happen to Greece. Unless we mean when the dead beats spent themselves into oblivion because they are lazy and stupid.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Is there a particular reason you keep confusing me with the way you treat african americans in your country?

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                        Is there a particular reason you keep confusing me with the way you treat african americans in your country?
                        It's worse. We don't even treat black people bad, only communists.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                        X