Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carly Fiorina tried the gender card last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carly Fiorina tried the gender card last night.

"“I have been tested,” Fiorina said. “I have beaten breast cancer. I have buried a child. I started as a secretary. I fought my way to the top of corporate America while being called every b-word in the book.”

I doubt if people called her any names. Anyway, she pretty much totally pulled it off, but definitely won't win anyway.

One guy said something but was severely shamed.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

The "b" word is a euphemism generally used to replace a profane word starting with the letter b. The profanity in question may be:

Bastard
    Bisexual
    Bull**** and/or butch ****
    So they called her a bastard bisexual bull**** *****?

Comment

I wouldn't vote for her. She looks like the type who bites when sucking dick. She also ran HP into the ground.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
        I wouldn't vote for her. She looks like the type who bites when sucking dick. She also ran HP into the ground.
        Wouldn't you if you lost the election because you're a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Wouldn't you if you lost the election because you're a woman?
          I don't suck dick.

Ask Asher or Mr. Fun.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

It was a rhetorical question. You aren't a woman either, I didn't think.

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Peace
              that's not what you want
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

And you do?

Comment

for everyone who wants it
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    for everyone who wants it
                    After all the people who disagree with you are at the bottom of the ocean?

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Carly Fiorina is handicapped by the fact that her business career is best known for running a highly profitable tech company onto the rocks, which does not play well when the other "business experience" candidate is both a multi-billionaire and a TV star.

Plus she has no viable personality.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I bet she was never called either bathyscaphe or Betazoid.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                          X