Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should foreign homosexuals be prevented from entering the US, to prevent future terrorist attacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should foreign homosexuals be prevented from entering the US, to prevent future terrorist attacks?

There are no known homosexual terrorists organisations or terrorist incidents. However, despite homosexual terrorists account for 0% of the homosexual population, should they be banned anyway?
    Yes, we need to protect our country from Homosexual terrorists!
    14.29%
    No; just as none of the homosexuals are terrorists, neither are majority of Christians.
    14.29%
    I am a tard
    0.00%
    I am too stupid to vote
    28.57%
    I will just have a banana, please.
    42.86%

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I wonder how Fun would react if I started a poll suggesting that we ban homosexuals for immigrating to the US.
    Awesome idea for a thrade.

Comment

Homosexuals plan to keep sodomizing* each other until God gets pissed off and destroys the United States, so for all intents and purposes they're all terrorists and should be deported to France (the birthplace of homosexuality).

*I'm well aware that not all homosexuals partake in sodomy - some prefer to felch each other
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I thought the alternative to sodomy was gomorrahy.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This is a tricky one because many homosexuals are still in the closet. It's entirely possible that there are terrorists who are homosexual who just haven't publicly came out as homosexual. Since homosexuals that have come out in public are statistically less likely to be terrorists than the rest of the population (which contains some closetted homosexuals), we can best address the threat of terrorism by outting everyone as homosexuals. Basically, if the whole world was sitting in their parents' basement playing counterstrike and calling each other "******s", we wouldn't have to worry about terrorism anymore.

Comment

Doesn't Mexico send us their gays? Or is that just their rapists?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

no, just their gay rapists.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                This is a tricky one because many homosexuals are still in the closet. It's entirely possible that there are terrorists who are homosexual who just haven't publicly came out as homosexual. Since homosexuals that have come out in public are statistically less likely to be terrorists than the rest of the population (which contains some closetted homosexuals), we can best address the threat of terrorism by outting everyone as homosexuals. Basically, if the whole world was sitting in their parents' basement playing counterstrike and calling each other "******s", we wouldn't have to worry about terrorism anymore.
                This is an excellent idea. This would solve terrorism.

But what do we do with people whose parents have passed away?
                And people whose parent's don't have a basement?

Comment

People who no longer have parents can be adopted by homosexual couples who can't have biological children but have basements (HCWCHBCBHBs). Parents who don't have basements can have their children taken away from them to be adopted by HCWCHBCBHBs

Comment

What would Homo Erectus say trying to penetrate the US?
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Only homosexuals who try to import long pigs or plan on importing/buying and/or slaughtering and/or consuming long pigs in the near or far future
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        People who no longer have parents can be adopted by homosexual couples who can't have biological children but have basements (HCWCHBCBHBs). Parents who don't have basements can have their children taken away from them to be adopted by HCWCHBCBHBs
                        This is a brilliant solution. In fact Aeson is the "Brilliant Comrade", the veritable Kim Jong Un of Apolyton.

Comment

the real question is:

can terrorists prevent homosexual attacks?
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                          X