US immigration policy for foreign Christians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US immigration policy for foreign Christians

Given the recent attack on the Planned Parenthood clinic, which proves that all Christians are terrorists, should the United States enact some kind of new, restrictive immigration policy to keep more foreign Christians from entering the US??
    Yes, we need to protect our country from Christian terrorists!
    33.33%
    No; just as the majority of Muslims are not terrorists, neither are majority of Christians.
    33.33%
    I will just have a banana, please.
    33.33%
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Whatever we do, we shouldn't ban guns.

Comment

No, we should ban guns... for Muslims.

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

If 49.9% of Christians were terrorists then I would have no problem with imposing tighter restrictions on Christian refugees. I would also look askance at Mr-"but a whopping 50.1% of Christians aren't terrorists!!!!"-Fun who is either a terrorist sympathizer, a moron, or both.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          If 49.9% of Christians were terrorists then I would have no problem with imposing tighter restrictions on Christian refugees. I would also look askance at Mr-"but a whopping 50.1% of Christians aren't terrorists!!!!"-Fun who is either a terrorist sympathizer, a moron, or both.
          Nah, I'm not being serious.

I was applying the ridiculous "logic" underlying prejudice against all Muslims, with Christians, to show how dumb such prejudice is.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

So would you be fine with imposing tighter restrictions on Christian refugees if 49.9% of Christians were terrorists? How about 50.1%, which would cross the critical "majority" threshold?
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I wonder how Fun would react if I started a poll suggesting that we ban homosexuals for immigrating to the US.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

There have been so many homosexual terrorists

Spoiler:

Comment

giblets, you're just too stupid and bigoted to discuss social issues with.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

you're a social issue
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                    X