White Terrorist Attack Minneapolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Terrorist Attack Minneapolis

'White supremacists' shot five Black Lives Matter protesters in Minneapolis: so are they terrorists?

In a month which has been punctuated by fear-mongering from right-wing politicians over the threat posed by refugees following the attack in Paris, many in the US have pointed out that perhaps the country needs to have a re-think over who poses the bigger threat.

Yes. Once we kill all white people, the planet will finally be safe.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I think that's a bit extreme. It's the sort of thing a would be terrorist might say.

Comment

helpful notes:

black guys walking is not a crime
        and muslim guys praying is not a crime too

Comment

I condemn this terrorist attack and the one against the church earlier and the ones last year.

I just wish I knew what more I could do

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
            Yes. Once we kill all white people, the planet will finally be safe.
            Edited for correctness
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I've been PC for 3 weeks now, brah.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I guess they don't think black lives matter.

Comment

Well, what is the purpose of terrorism? If burning down a mosque or a church or killing minorities is done to 'send a message', isn't that terrorism by definition? Shouldn't the perpetrators be treated the same as a Muslim who kills non-Muslims or plans an attack?
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Does in one have a link with more details?
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

That says four men were involved in the shooting two whites, a Hispanic, and an Asian.

That doesn't exactly sound like white supremacists. What is their version of events?

Comment

you stupid fat ass piece of ****

Scarsella lives in St. Paul and grew up in Lakeville, Minnesota, according to his Facebook page, where his cover photo is the one-starred "Bonnie Blue" flag often associated with the Confederacy.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Because there are Asian and hispanic white supremacists?

Comment

There are neo-Nazis all over the world, including Israel.

Comment

Working...
                              X