Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your dick larger than average?

Originally posted by Serb View Post
    Nope. Why should I? My dick is well above average.
    I wonder how many men think this

edit: Third option should say "No, it's smaller."
    Yes, it is.
    25.00%
    My penis is average.
    33.33%
    No, it's not.
    25.00%
    I have no penis.
    16.67%

I assume Serb is always being told he is a massive dick, and got confused by the use of English.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Currently my dick is in a flacid state, AS IT ALWAYS IS WHEN READING ABOUT DICKS, so is smaller than it is on average.

Comment

I am an average dick size, but incredibly skilled with it, a real maestro.

Comment

Are we talking length, girth, or volume?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Whatever you assume Serb's preference is.

Comment

Also, if we are measuring length, how are we doing so? Straight line distance from base to tip? Or travel distance along the length? The former may seem like the obvious choice, except it disadvantages those amongst us who may be crooked. The latter choice equalizes the playing field, but may run into coastline problems if ties become an issue.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

There was a report which correlated a bunch of what were deemed the most accurate dick size surveys from around the world, and the findings were that the world average was actually significantly smaller than the supposed average of 6".

Whether this is true or not, or was done so that anyone with a dick size of <6" would feel better, is unknown.

All I know is that what I'd previously thought was a relatively modest size is apparently in the top 10 percentile of dick sizes, so that's what I'm going with.

Comment

i can never take it out of your mom with enough time to measure
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    Also, if we are measuring length, how are we doing so? Straight line distance from base to tip? Or travel distance along the length? The former may seem like the obvious choice, except it disadvantages those amongst us who may be crooked. The latter choice equalizes the playing field, but may run into coastline problems if ties become an issue.
                    Just get out a ruler and make a rough estimate of how big your crooked dick is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      i can never take it out of your mom with enough time to measure
                      Doing people in their 70s is your thing now?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        Just get out a ruler and make a rough estimate of how big your crooked dick is.
                        Better yet, a tape measure.

Comment

As an entity that persists through time, I need a calendar to judge the size of my penis. It stretches all the way from here to the 70's. Which is about average I guess. Though there's parts of my penis not even the most adventurous have discovered yet ... it will hopefully take a few more decades at least to explore it fully.

Comment

Size is not important, its what you do with it that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              As an entity that persists through time, I need a calendar to judge the size of my penis. It stretches all the way from here to the 70's. Which is about average I guess. Though there's parts of my penis not even the most adventurous have discovered yet ... it will hopefully take a few more decades at least to explore it fully.
                              This does not even cover your penis in alternate timelines or parallel universes.

Comment

Working...
                              X