Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris

A letter to a favorite blogger of mine from a woman who lives in paris with her husband (they left just for a bit to escape the greek reality and then return. but then stayed had two kids (the little "frenchies" as her grandmother calls them with sorrow (for being far away) )
    And she says she's afraid that the world will turn authoritarian and unfree. But she looks at the eyes of her daughters and feels that hope will win.

The responce of the blogger

Dear friend. Hope will not win, neither will fear. Love will win. Man is born out of love and I believe that his last though before he leaves this life, is love.
    On 11th of september in new york, the people who realized they were going to die, called their loved ones and told them that they loved them. That was their last thought, that was their last word.

Of course there are people without love (the charlie hebdo actors were orphans - and of course they become monsters.
    It is the capitalist societies that create people-monsters that create so many desperates that have nothing to loose.
    Althouygh, I believe that each man, whatever he does, even the most horrific act, he is essentially shouting "love me".

Mothers, all over the world, should tell their kids never to kill anyone. They should call them every morning and tell them not to do something that will regret for the rest of their lives.
    And women should come forward. Men kill with rage, we see it everywhere.
    For a woman to kill, there must not be another way. So, let the women act. Let them become enraged with the world of men and take the situation in their own hands.

Dear friend, I understand that it is tragic to seek a better world for you and your children and to meet the horror in paris, the city-symbol of western civilization.
    It is a very strange era. It is an era that demands that you have your priorities right.

A german female friend of mine who lives permanantly in Greece, told me saturday night, that as europe is today, greece is the safe harbor and a place where you can still live humanely.
    Yesterday morning a german friend of mine - who was in france the last days and in germany, told me that only in greece people live and athens could be the capital of a bankrupt country but it is like there is a party, festivities every day.
    Priorities then, and luck. In a world were the situations rapidly change and keep changing. Be well. Be happy with your children.
    And only love

No wonder the Greeks are in so much debt if all they do is party

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
      No wonder the Greeks are in so much debt if all they do is party
      Greeks have their own wine god... greatly reduces costs.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Bloggers have overinflated ideas of the importance of their words. Most people who "blog" are morons.

Most.

That doesn't change just because this is a tragedy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah but I like his passive aggressivity

Comment

Blogging is by default, a form of passive aggression.

Whiny little pansies should be out getting **** done, solving the problems they ***** about so much... As if spending a few minutes jotting down your precious thoughts for the world to see is activism.

Pffft.

Blogging is also innately American. So by liking it, you give your full support to American foreign policy

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

how the **** is blogging american?

Is writing american?

pleassssse

And yeah he is being accused of being a "handler" of anger but he can kick ass so much.

I agree that you need to get out there and do stuff.

Il faut de tout pour faire un monde.

We need of everything to make a world

Comment

Besides what do americans blogg about?

how big is britney's vegina?

(I'm sure not only)

Comment

Thinking your opinions are important and worth writing down and sharing with the world is American

Comment

since when?

1840 or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      how the **** is blogging american?
                      we invented everything
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        Thinking your opinions are important and worth writing down and sharing with the world is American
                        also ^^
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Kind of like here, huh?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

yeah poly is a lot like the internet
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The internet is a lot like poly, since poly predates the "internet" (certainly what people think of as the internet these days ... judging by some people's join dates). Facebook adopting our smilies. *******s everywhere. It's all our fault.

Comment

Working...
                              X