Portugal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already Godwin'd.
    What exactly is a nazi mentality? 'cause the Old Nazis were also permanently on the verge of bancrupcy
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Designating a whole peoples as "lazy, dishonest and incompetent". Isn't that what your grandfathers used to call the jews? And I mean verbatim.

(no I'm not afraid dinner wants greeks and portugeuse in the ovens and yes, not "incompetent" since they allegendly had the power to dissolve the great aryan nation)

Comment

Greeks need a body wax

Comment

Lazy greeks... retiring when they're 30 and living in vast mansions they bought with borrowed money... and they can't even be bothered to do something about all that body hair as they bask in the sun

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            Dinner: nazi, fat, bitter and detached from reality
            So Greek didn't royally **** a goat?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oh and one should note the obvious: as one by one european peoples wake up follow the greek example and realize they don't have to put up with needless austerity and change their governments, these govs are inescapably left wing and far more friendly towards Russia.

So dinner keeps losing in all fronts.

Better go after black kids in his own little ****hole of fat homeless, braindead no social security shadows of men and keep his nazi mind in check.
              I am losing? Do you dumb asses still have capital controls due to how badly your policies have failed? Does reality ever even enter into your rants? Jesus Christ, man.

Comment

I understand Portugeuse and Spanish though.

Yes, you DIDN'T have to evict people from their homes... yes you didn't have to do everything a bunch of ultra corrupted ultra-conservative ****s want.

But it's not too late.
                Everything can be reversed.

Welcome home
                Yeah, you do. If people buy a $400,000 asset on credit, pay just 1/10th of the promised amount, and then stop paying they do not get to keep squatting in it for all eternity. Do you people ever even wonder why you are so screwed up?

Comment

*farts*
                  (seems appropriated at the level of discourse)

Comment

And the dumb shots are striking and damaging their own economy again because they are mad about reality. That will really help to encourage investment and improve the situation. You guys are mental children with concept of cause and effect.

Comment

I would fart more, but I simply can't

Comment

BTW apart Spain which will inevitably follow the greek and portuguese route, I'm also hopeful for Finland which is crumbling under the detachment of reality that the common currency and misguided common policy entails).
                        Although, there things might get a bit hairy indeed like in Hungary.
                        Hopefully not.

(Italy and France already have socalist govs, but, you know, old school)

Comment

Meanwhile Dinner can continue being a nazi (a lighter one granted, after being called on it)
                          I would call him dumb but it's included in the nazi etiquette.

Comment

BTW the portugeuse result is an absolut shocker to clueless nazis the likes of Dinner.
                            Its bleeding corpse was paraded around like a "Success" story of austerity.
                            The reality was of course, very different, as the recent developments clearly have shown.

Even I was a tiny bit surprised because I didn't know the inside political processes of the country. (I am forgiven because I can't know every tiny detail of another country's political process).

My heart goes out to the baltics which I think can be compared to a well, might not say the word, anyway, to a person whose freedom was up untill recently deprived and keeps thinking that way.

Sympathy for the baltics then with the hopes that their love for their country (which I'm sure they have) will at some point shadow over their fear of russia and will join the civilized peoples of europe in their fight for a socially just and prosperous future
                            Last edited by Bereta_Eder; November 11, 2015, 17:25.

Comment

I don't know, Russia seems pretty aggressive and dangerous

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X