Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the analingus scene in the movie about the lady who dates four womanizing friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the analingus scene in the movie about the lady who dates four womanizing friends

Back story: today I was thinking "I wish Felch would post more because he has an awesome username," which naturally caused me to remember an analingus scene in some stupid romantic comedy that I saw at some point in the past twenty years - at first I thought it was "What Women Want" but I don't think so because I don't remember any analingus scenes from that movie and also none of the characters in the movie I'm thinking of were in "What Women Want." Anyway, the plot of the movie is that there are four womanizing friends (although I think one of them was less extreme than the others on the womanizing scale) and some attractive lady dates all four of them so that they'll all murder each other in fits of jealousy (I don't think any murder actually too place in the movie but I remember thinking that this would have made it a better movie). The reason this relates to analingus is that at the beginning of the movie the four friends are bragging about their sexual exploits and something like this scene occurs:

Friend1: Last night a woman licked my butthole
    Friends 2-4: That's awesome
    Friend1: No, you don't understand, lately more poop than usual has been coming out of my butthole
    Friends 2-4: Yuck

I am probably misremembering this scene because otherwise that is the goddamn stupidest scene that has ever occurred in film history, but the problem is that a. I can't remember the movie's title and b. I'm not going to rewatch the movie even if I remember its title. Can anybody help he out here with confirming or refuting this memory?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

I can confirm this as@hole memory.

They were sitting in a ca fee and he said she goes straight for my butt etc etc
    Then he said that's disgusting, then another friend says no, they pay for that stuff etc etc

There was also a married friend that wanted to play it cool etc but everyone disregarded him because he was out "of the scene".

I don't remember anything about murders though..
    Just an amerikania film (stupid american movie TM)

Comment

Sounds obnoxious and vile. One of the terrible American Pie spinoffs, perhaps?
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

why did I click on this

Comment

You saw the title and Elok as the last poster and hoped for a trolling opportunity?
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

True Grit?
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

That (the OP) would have been a great director's cut scene for the DVD of What Women Want.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
              X