Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does It Bother You To Eat Alone In A Restaurant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would welcome it actually

Comment

It bothers me to eat in a restaurant alone because there's nothing to do but sit there and eat. Or maybe play on my phone... which I can't do because I'm eating.

pretty much whenever I see someone sitting alone, I think they are a loser
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
        It bothers me to eat in a restaurant alone because there's nothing to do but sit there and eat. Or maybe play on my phone... which I can't do because I'm eating.
        I'm so sorry you only have one hand.

pretty much whenever I see someone sitting alone, I think they are a loser
        Thanks, *******.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

One hand on the phone, one hand on my food.

Sorry. I want lower myself to that level

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Won't

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

one hand on my food.
              Isn't that kind of messy ?
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

All he eats is nachos. That explains his picture.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  I get the anxiety about it, but I still do it from time to time. When I do it, I imagine other people are thinking something along the lines of: why is he here? when will he be done at that table? is he a retarded asocial nerd with no friends?
                  I usually think about the people sitting together: why do they need to be together? Are they codependent? Are they so retarded that they need someone nearby in case they drown in their soup? Do they actually believe that friendship is magic?
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    Never bothered me to eat alone. Preferable to most company in fact. (Family and some close friends the exceptions.) I can then eat exactly what I want exactly as fast as I want and go on about my business. No troublesome small-talk.
                    Exactly this.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I prefer eating out with good company, but it's not a big deal if I eat alone.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

One hand on the phone, one hand on my food.

Sorry. I want lower myself to that level

May I suggest a knife and fork?

Comment

I often eat Vietnamese food alone...
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I don't like eating alone. I always get stung with the bill.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Yes, its **** and I hate it.

Comment

The rare times I've had to it hasn't bothered me.
                                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X