• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops! (Gun Thread)

Dog named Trigger shoots owner in the foot

You literally can't make this stuff up!

So, the woman was shot when Trigger triggered the trigger of her weapon
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Would the study of this be a branch of trigonometry?

Comment

That seems tangential to the discussion.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

100% wolf!

Comment

Should this thread have a trigger warning tag?
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Yes. It could have triggered Alby's dogphobia

Comment

Turns out that a dog shoots a person in the U.S. about once a year on average.

But we're in much greater danger from toddlers. On average, someone in the US is shot by a child aged 3 or under weekly. Granted, this includes cases where the kid shoots himself...

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

That´s why medicine bottles usually have child-proof locks.

Why don´t they introduce something similar in the US for fire weapons?
                  Is the gun lobby afraid that in this case a too high percentage of their members would be prevented from operating their guns?
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                    That´s why medicine bottles usually have child-proof locks.

Why don´t they introduce something similar in the US for fire weapons?
                    That would interfere with toddler's constitutional right to play with firearms.

Why do you hate freedom so much?
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                      That would interfere with toddler's constitutional right to play with firearms.
                      Worse - it would prevent many gunowners from using their guns
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        Yes. It could have triggered Alby's dogphobia
                        Just wait until Philadelphian dogs discover guns !

Comment

Working...
                        X