No announcement yet.

NBC not latino friendly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you need a limit on how many people can immigrate instead of allowing however many people meet a set of requirements?

Comment

There's several reasons. It's a stupid question.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

no the question is fine

you are the stupid one
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I figured since they gave so much time to Hillary a few weeks ago they thought it was best to give some time to the opposition so they wouldn't be forced to due to regulations.

Yes, a grey area, but best to appear to be fair about it. SNL trashes the repugs so frequently that they are not ever going to be accused of supporting their agenda.

And I'm sure the Trumpster will draw ratings.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

His reasons have nothing to do with racism:
            1. He thinks Latinos are smelly
            2. He thinks education for Latino children is a waste of money
            3. He's hoping the Social Security system has a low worker to retiree ratio because that will make it politically expedient to push through "reforms" that disproportionately hurt the poor
            4. He thinks Latinos are rapists (not all Latinos, some, he assumes, are good people) and will rape white women. Raping white women is his job.
            5. The status quo causes lots of suffering and he is a sadist

x-post

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              no the question is fine

you are the stupid one
              I'm sure that your ideas on immigration policy make about as much sense as your ideas on economic policy.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                His reasons have nothing to do with racism:
                1. He thinks Latinos are smelly
                2. He thinks education for Latino children is a waste of money
                3. He's hoping the Social Security system has a low worker to retiree ratio because that will make it politically expedient to push through "reforms" that disproportionately hurt the poor
                4. He thinks Latinos are rapists (not all Latinos, some, he assumes, are good people) and will rape white women. Raping white women is his job.
                5. The status quo causes lots of suffering and he is a sadist

x-post

Comment

Well, technically, Trump didn't say all Mexicans are rapists, just that they're sending those of their population that are...
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

YES, it's not like he needs to be misquoted to sound silly.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I can't wait for Kidicious to come back and PWN Rah's ass.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                        YES, it's not like he needs to be misquoted to sound silly.
                        Well that's funny because he's just being flat out lied about. I really don't care for the guy, but I might just vote for him because I'm so disgusted by this bull****.

Comment

I thought that felons can't vote
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                            Well, technically, Trump didn't say all Mexicans are rapists, just that they're sending those of their population that are...
                            Has he proposed sending Mexico our rapists as a form of retaliation? That sounds like a Trump solution to me.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

That would still be more intelligent than letting however many immigrate, which is what probably most of the people calling him a racist want. Jeb Bush is just horrible. There's just something about him. I would actually rather Hillary won.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                That would still be more intelligent than letting however many immigrate,
                                If only the native americans had enforced this policy 500 years ago
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X