Go Islamic State!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Islamic State!

General Hossein Hamedani (iran) was killed by an alleged Islamic State attack in Aleppo, Syria on 7 October 2015.

pretty good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	14443834777224.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	9136161

Why does the death of an Iranian general make you happy exactly?

Comment

he was a bad person.

Comment

doing bad things in syria

Comment

killing innocent people just to protected assad. another bad person. his RPG is coming too.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
            killing innocent people just to protected assad. another bad person. his RPG is coming too.
            Which innocent people did Hamedani kill exactly?

Comment

for real? you must be kidding. I guess read the news. it's a blood bath over there.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                for real? you must be kidding. I guess read the news. it's a blood bath over there.
                I didn't ask who had died in the Syrian civil war, I asked which innocent people did Hamedani kill exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                  Which innocent people did Hamedani kill exactly?
                  go to Google and type in - assad chemical warfare victims

some young kids there too. This "general" was there to protect assad. all the same to me. he got what he had coming to him. too bad it was probably painless for him. blown up with RPG.

Comment

I wonder if he had ever felched anybody. Kinda makes you think.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Who said that he was killed by IS?

According to the things you mentioned he would be hated by all groups that fight against Assad.
                      Including by most civilians not affiliated with IS or any rebel groups as well
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

On an overall military level this is a bit of a blow to Iran. Nothing any country cant rebound from, but still. It will take time.

Comment

I guess one 9-11 was not enough, it's time to support the same guys who did it.

Kind of too weird to be a troll.
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Go Islamic State!
                            I don't follow college football... did they win a bowl game?
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Sister Mary's Parochial School.
                              This makes a 4 year streak.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X