Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the worst person you've ever met in real life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah ****

i forgot donegeal was gonna win this easy

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post

A detective testified in Wisconsin court Thursday that Steven Zelich told him he killed the two women accidentally after rough sex and put their remains in suitcases

I took that mugshot BTW.
    awesome

of everyone on poly i know, i think you have the most interesting job
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm not sure if ming's prohibition of me mentioning this person is still in effect.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

During the Mike-Jon era it wasn't. I am not sure about the new (to not be confused with the old and middle) Ming era though.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Besides the worst person, my ex-brother-in-law, besides other horrible things, stole gold coins from my grandfathers estate shortly after my grandfather died and caused my family added grief.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Donegeal wins the thread, clearly and decisively.

I knew a guy who, a couple years after moving away, got busted selling drugs to schoolchildren. Yeah, primary school. He was actually a pretty nice guy, but apparently developed a case of extremely poor judgment.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I don't think AH is allowed to talk about his friends. I have worked with many unique individuals. In a few cases, I have signed agreements not to talk...
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                Kevin Rudd
                I've never met him, but from accounts from acquaintances, I don't want to.

Comment

I met Caligastia in NY over a dinner and a beer once. I had to pay his tip after he left.

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                    I met Caligastia in NY over a dinner and a beer once. I had to pay his tip after he left.
                    It was nice of you pay his tip.

I wouldn't have even thought of the poor waitress.

Comment

I met Ronald Hoffman, convicted felon: http://articles.latimes.com/1990-11-...space-research
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Don't think I ever met a bad person.
                        Went out with a guy from my third work once and he got hammered and smashed his car into two cars, but that's not evil just very very stupid

Comment

i know a murderer reasonably well, although i think what he did can be justified from a certain point of view - he killed his mother's violent boyfriend and spent 12 years inside for it.

i lived with an armed robber. he was was more of a sad, alcoholic idiot than bad, though; he held up two small shops, netting around £400, was grassed up by his accomplice and got 4.5 years at majesty's pleasure. he got kicked out (literally) of the house when it emerged that he'd stolen some rubber matting being used to underlay the upstairs carpet, which was almost worthless. i also lived briefly with a guy here in rio who was a robber, and who would try to get me involved in selling what he'd taken from tourists.

i knew a woman who lied about her mother's death to gain some small advantage. i knew another who sold her floorboards to buy heroin while she was the main carer for her three children.

rather closer to home, my uncle's ex-wife, following the breakdown of their marriage, took the child, moved to the other end of the country and began a systematic campaign of resistance to my uncle's attempts to build and maintain a relationship with him. she'd agree to the court ordered visits, then change her mind at the last minute, citing some emergency or other; she'd make all kinds of excuses as to why they couldn't talk on the phone and when he insisted, she'd just hang up; she threw all the letters, cards and presents he sent in the bin. all this had the desired effect: the child is in his late 20s now and no one from the family, including my uncle, has any contact with him.
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                            rather closer to home, my uncle's ex-wife, following the breakdown of their marriage, took the child, moved to the other end of the country and began a systematic campaign of resistance to my uncle's attempts to build and maintain a relationship with him. she'd agree to the court ordered visits, then change her mind at the last minute, citing some emergency or other; she'd make all kinds of excuses as to why they couldn't talk on the phone and when he insisted, she'd just hang up;
                            Sounds like grounds for her to be held in contempt of court. Was there no attempt at court order enforcement?
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

there were several, but courts are (understandably) reluctant to impose real penalties on a child's main carer, unless they are treating the child badly. so she was able to play this game for many years, doing the absolute minimum to avoid sanctions and making it impossible for my uncle to develop a relationship with his son.
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I think we have a winner!

My son's mother has been pretty poor - but not in the same league as that.

Comment

Working...
                                X