The dark side...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dark side...

Question: for the sake argument... you have to shoot your pet dead or have your child/grand child suffer though a broken limb?

I'm a firm believer in taking responsibility for yourself, which is why the child/grand child should shoot the pet instead.[/oldyeller]

Comment

It would be too much work to try to shoot my goldfish, I'd probably just flush it down the toilet instead
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I suspect my (hypothetical) child would be more upset by his father brutally killing his pet than having to endure a broken limb.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Depends on the severity of the broken limb. Sometimes a break can be a great learning experience that will save them worse down the road.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I agree with the people who think their kids should grow a pair and stop whining about wearing a cast for a few weeks.

Comment

Where did this thread come from, anyway? Is it the premise for some insane new Japanese game show?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Actually it's the only thread he's made in a month that made any sense.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think I'd need some more info, but limb breakage would do it.

That is, assuming a fairly simple fracture (no exposed fractures or anything) and ready access to healthcare.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

game show?

Like "The Shoot your dog or Watch Your Kids leg Busted Hour!"

bang - dog gone.

Comment

Would it change the equation if you had to be the one who broke the kids limb?

Comment

I guess the game show name shoukd be "The Dark Side"

Comment

Working...
                        X