Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S A NEW ERA
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; July 4, 2022, 00:04.

Comment

• Comment

• Freck you Russia

HIM's official music video for 'Solitary Man'. Click to listen to HIM on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/HIMSpotify?IQid=SManAs featured on And Love Said No: Gre...

Comment

• Don't give a f

Comment

• it was misatke to drink so much vodka

at least it was poplish

Comment

• 15 years ago we were rather young and in an island named ios which was close to santorini.
                the greek owners had n. irish hencmen at the bar

and they picked the music

so when you fell in love you fell inlove with their music

​​​​​​

Comment

• Watch GIGS on Samsung TV Plus: https://www.samsungtvplus.com?action=play&target_tab=discover&target_id=GBBD3000004VR&target_type=1 Frank Zappa - Inca Roads (...
                  ​

Comment

• Xandria - Forevermore

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Nicoletta Rosellini - Turn loose the mermaids (Nightwish Cover)

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Avantasia (feat. Candice Night) - Moonglow

Comment

• Draconian - Sleepwalkers (live at Hellfest on 25.6.2022, Heike Langhans´ last Gig, together with Lisa Johansson (former and future Front woman of Draconian))

Comment

• Draconian - Elysian Night (with Lisa Johansson as singer)

Comment

• Paradise Lost - Forever Failure

A group I will see/hear live again in Essen at the end of the month

Comment

• Walk in Darkness - No Oxygen in the West

Comment

Working...
                                X