Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never wanted to vex Ming or anyone else in this site. I apologize if I did

Comment

• Last edited by DARcness; November 28, 2020, 07:46.
      "Fanaticism is to superstition what delirium is to fever and fury to anger." -Voltaire

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The Original:

A fake by not so-well known gang called Metallica:

Comment

• https://lyricstranslate.com/sv/murhe...l-songs.html-0
                Last edited by Meticulous Man; December 6, 2020, 02:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                  The Original:
                  Spoiler:

A fake by not so-well known gang called Metallica:

Well, my by far favorite version of Whiskey in the jar still is from the Dubliners:

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Backgroundhttps://radio.nrk.no/direkte/folkemusikk

Comment

• Meticulous Man
                      Meticulous Man commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Already atleast 2 Finnish aongs In. A crazy .no accent

• Comment

• A HOLIDAY AAHZ-THROWBACC™
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• New, original holiday tune written and recorded by a couple friends of mine:

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Wolfsheim - Kein Zurück

Beautiful but sad song about the fact that the past exists just in your memories and you cannot go back to it, for example in order to change decisions
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The Cranberries - Dreams

With the wonderful (but sadly too soon deceased ) Dolores O`Riordan

Comment

Working...
                              X