Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW4PtgKDc1k

look out sirens

Comment

• Comment

•  
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• The moon tells me in silver runes about the land that is not.

Comment

• Lf

Comment

• Taking Dawn, "The Chain"

A well-executed cover.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The lines have been drawn. What side do you stand? It's all a lie. AAHZ knows the truth...

ALL HAIL MASTER BA'AL HADAD

Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Celtic Woman

Especially this one (whcih shows the brilliant voice of the "New one", Eabha McMahon)

And those 2 older ones
                  Scarborough Fair (with Hayley Westenra )

and Níl Sé'n Lá
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I don't need a case study in order to conclude that Celtic Woman are great
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."

Comment

• Hello Guys, Hope you are all Doing well, My name is David and I am a Professional Writing Expert, And Working for Marvelous-Reviews, So If any one want any help Please let me know.!!!!!

Comment

• Why do they always target the song-thread?

Comment

• I am listening to Khalid - Young Dumb & Broke

Comment

• Liquido - Narcotic
                              Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 25, 2017, 01:10.

Comment

• "I was walking along the road with two friends - the sun was setting - suddenly the sky turned blood red - I paused, feeling exhausted, and leaned on the fence - there was blood and tongues of fire above the blue-black fjord and the city - my friends walked on, and I stood there trembling with anxiety - and I sensed an infinite scream passing through nature."

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171125_142836.jpg Views:	1 Size:	221.1 KB ID:	9337073

Comment

Working...
                                X