Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love Scottish folk music.

    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

    Comment


    • ITS NOT MY FAULT I LEVELED-UP.
      Order of the Fly

      Comment


      • Safety Dance - Literal Version

        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

        Comment


        • Aphex Twin - Power Pill

          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

          Comment


          • Is this the biggest thread ever started by a bot?
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

            Comment


            • Comment


              • Comment


                • If Lemmy was Candadian and Motorhead wrote songs about silly subjects:

                  "I Drive the Speed Limit 'Cause There's Drugs in the Car"

                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • QLIPPOTH.
                      Order of the Fly

                      Comment


                      • THE TUNNELS.
                        Order of the Fly

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Nightwish - Over The Hills And Far Away
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

                            Comment


                            • For some reason this keeps winding up on my playlists lately.


                              "**** the USA"

                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X