Can someone reset the Kidicious Bot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone reset the Kidicious Bot?

it's doing that thing again. maybe try turning it off and then turning it back on?
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Giblets is the one posting ridiculous feminist bull****. What do you expect?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Try pulling off the head, blowing in the neck to get the dust out, and plugging it back in. Worth a shot.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Maybe we can roll him back to a previous version?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Are you thinking Christian Existentialist Kid, or all the way back to the Commie days?
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

We just need to figure out what his last stable version was.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Good luck with that

Comment

I stopped being a commie when I became a Christian for obvious reasons

Comment

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Comment

Install a new OS over the top? We've been trying that for years. Is there any hope?

Comment

The theory of rape culture, which was never anything more than speculation has been thoroughly debunked, but is still taught of course in women's studies. But then you can teach any damn thing in women's studies.

Comment

Whirrr. The program you are trying to close is unresponsive. Blue screen.

Comment

The original developers went BK. There will be no patch for the logic errors and memory leak. The best work around is to avoid running it on a loaded host and reboot from time to time.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                            X