The POLY King of flame!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The POLY King of flame!

we'll see how this one plays out. my b*itch was too worried to start this.
    MWHC without question!
    66.67%
    Ahhhzz or however you spell it
    33.33%

no dogs allowed in this thread

Click image for larger version

Name:	bouncer.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	9101967

Comment

thank you, thanks you!

Comment

AAHZ is a dork; and you started a poll?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

None of the above ?
          Both of you are quite boring actually...
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

MWHC was getting PWNed IN THIS THRADE and after I mocked him by claiming to be "King of Poly" he raged and created this poll.

MWHC wants to ultimately cover the entire front page with our flame war, every thrade hundreds of poasts deep with drunken poasts and trolls. Ming has already deleted moast of his spam thrades earlier yesterday. He has no respect for this site or the poasters in it.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Invalid poll
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                we'll see how this one plays out. my b*itch was too worried to start this.
                Your apparent obsession with AAHZ is very disappointing to the other members of the OT as evidenced by their complaints about your behaviour in various threads.

Please stop creating so many threads that essentially have no subject and no content.

Comment

I would say show a little dignity, but that ship sailed a long time ago.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i just want his posts to not suck so much ass
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That ship sailed even earlier.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I guess I can try and be good. Maybe drink less too. We'll see what I can.

Comment

See, and here I thought I was getting crowned or something as I am the FlameFlash
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                            I guess I can try and be good. Maybe drink less too. We'll see what I can.

Comment

Working...
                            X