Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Don't Know What They're Doing, But We're Sure They're Doing It! (Mars Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Don't Know What They're Doing, But We're Sure They're Doing It! (Mars Edition)

Ever concern yourself that there isn't enough political polemic in space? Rest assured that Rush Limbaugh has you covered.

Rush Limbaugh pans evidence of water on Mars as part of 'leftist agenda'
    By ELIZA COLLINS 09/28/15 06:13 PM EDT

Flowing water on Mars? That’s just part of the liberal agenda, Rush Limbaugh says.
    The conservative radio talk show host addressed NASA’s announcement on Monday that it had found evidence of flowing water on present-day Mars, and — spoiler alert — he doesn’t believe it.

“OK so there's flowing water on Mars. Yip yip yip yahoo. Hey, you know me, I'm science 101, big time guy, tech advance it, you know it, I'm all in. But, NASA has been corrupted by the current regime,” Limbaugh said on his show, according to Media Matters. “Don't know how long it's going to take, but this news that there is flowing water on Mars is somehow going to find its way into a technique to advance the leftist agenda.”

Limbaugh said that although he wasn’t entirely sure what the agenda was, he was going to “assume it would be something to do with global warming.”
    He also talked about the burden he faces of “being right and being alone,” which he said “is a challenging existence.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...#ixzz3n4ueUbx4
    Not since those Martian bastards assassinated JFK (not the one who was shot in Dallas; the real JFK) has the red planet ever been a greater threat to American freedoms. Think about it. If Mars has water then how can we ban abortions? How can we justify religious intolerance? How can we blame Obama?!!

Oh right, we can blame him for this.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Limbaugh is the "drunk/: mwhc on radio. now always wrong... but a lot of times so hahhahaaaa

Comment

The idea that there might be water on Mars now first got real legs during the Viking missions, which were launched during the Ford presidency. So this is actually part of the rightist agenda.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Those Vikings, always getting to things first...except the natives, of course.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

LOL
          To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

It could be a gay conspiracy.

MrFun has been away for weeks. Coincidence?

Comment

Hey, he was under water !
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                The idea that there might be water on Mars now first got real legs during the Viking missions, which were launched during the Ford presidency. So this is actually part of the rightist agenda.
                The Left's agenda is to steal the Right's agenda! Can't you see? Or have you been brainwashed like the rest of them?

Comment

Working...
                X