Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didnt know this was a little girl forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt know this was a little girl forum.

make some rules if you don't like what you see. be a kim davis, you never know, it might work it for you. but don't cry about it unless you want to do something about it. be a dog.

lets see who has some halls.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bouncer.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	9136158

the "regular" at poly. is the ahhhzz bent over?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Baby_Boy_Friend_Group.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	9101957

Comment

who's that with pacifier?

Comment

This explains so much about Apolyton.

Comment

thankj! you! and yeah, drunk ass ton ighbt! love it!

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

WTF?!? don't even work. MHLC confirms righj next to me... don't work'

next!

Comment

just babbbble talk... see.. someone step up here! my goodness, this aint either worth my time if I wasn't sdo drunk

Comment

I'm curious if you extend this same logic to real life. For example, do you get into crowded elevators and begin yodeling at the top of your lungs, purely because that particular obnoxious behavior is not specifically illegal? How about screaming profanities at random toddlers on the street? Going into public restrooms and deliberately peeing on the floor feet away from the urinal? After all, if a behavior has not been specifically banned, it must be totally socially acceptable. It's not like there's some grey area in between.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

If you don't think it's okay to scream obscenities at toddlers then clearly you're a little GIRL

Comment

a legitimate questions w.lok. you know, its all a bout twehat makes poly fun.

aeson has my work emai.... he knows whwat I do. it's dtressful, for resal... good #$

but this is what makespoly great and in a way I think that's wjy s4reaon gives me leeway... I 'm not threafdting, I domt post bad pics.... it's alnoist like MIng is like,,,, ugggggjhhh!!!! I jus can ban him! he's just a diog.

I have to bend all day to clients... poly is MY drink! think about it... I love it here.

so make some riules DOG! do it! If you can........

Comment

wow/// messed up... no back space nifhtr

Comment

****ing **** had it coming with that worthless SLUT Zoey on her backpack. ****ing Zoey don't do nothing but bring Elmo DOWN with her little orange cocktease bull****. You hear me, little girl? **** you and the little pretend horsey you rode in on for supporting that freeloading ****. It's people like you who bring Sesame Street down.

Xpost
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

see.. this is my "pill" for the noigfht.... this sote is good

AHHHZZZ is just the bllod you might pass when you take 2 poly pills... sucks, biut worth it! luv you AAAAHHHZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                              If you don't think it's okay to scream obscenities at toddlers then clearly you're a little GIRL
                              reauire some rules... don't cery! you're just eggin me on

Comment

Working...
                              X