Leaving Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving Forever

I've decided I'm too nice for this forum.

You'll find me over at CG where the nice posters hang out and there aren't any annoying pop-up adverts.

Cheers guys, it's been emotional!

Okay
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

It's nice of you to let us know you're leaving forever. Is it nice of you to be leaving us forever though?

(There shouldn't be any pop-up adverts on Apolyton. If there is please let me know the URL so I can try to block it. And you can use an ad blocker to block it as well.)

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
        I've decided I'm too nice for this forum.

You'll find me over at CG where the nice posters hang out and there aren't any annoying pop-up adverts.

Cheers guys, it's been emotional!
        When are you coming back?

Comment

I dunno, maybe when I stop being nice?

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
            I dunno, maybe when I stop being nice?
            Leaving us doesn't seem a nice thing to do.

And just when we had come to believe you really are nice.

Tarry a little longer, old chap.

Comment

Not winning that DL leadership contest, I see.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Remember me Nice Mobius
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

What I'll miss the most is the avatar.

Cheesy but always a bright spot.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Counterglow, Schmounterglow! Never heard of it. :b
                    To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

I never really liked Nice Mobius anyway. He was a cheap imitation of the real Mobius.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

so you're gpojkng to leave... and leab a going to leave post/.

are you going to check back art this post? you p*sy... you know you will.

you are worthless as a poster. you know you will look back, so you didny leabe. my b*ch

lost all respent for you. ibet even ahhhhzz would agree

Comment

damn I really liked nice Mobius and now the bastard has let me down...
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                            damn I really liked nice Mobius and now the bastard has let me down...
                            I agree

Comment

You're slightly behind on your regular 3 month 'leaving forever' schedule.

Comment

Working...
                              X