Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite Pope Francis quote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guys is a con artist. really.. ; think about it... and he preys on the weak...

hate me for sayin the truth., but you hatw me already,

Comment

don't confuse hate with pity.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
        "don't tell your mom!"
        He's the first pope not to say that.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

This one is my favorite, ' A little bit of mercy makes the world less cold and more just. '

Comment

So that's where global warming comes from: too much mercy.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You can get mercy poisoning.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

has he said "stop it or you'll go blind" yet? Only a matter of time really.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

So AH, being a Catholic, what do you think of him? I know you expressed indifference above, but I find it hard to believe a Catholic not having an opinion about the pope. Or is that actually right, you're one of the "take what you want and reject the rest" types.

Note I'm not critical of being like that, I'm totally like that. I think most people are, it's just annoying when they deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                    You can get mercy poisoning.
                    Like the overused sign says, "This is merc__y. What's missing? U R."
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                    X