Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MWHC here... drinkin... smokin.. wondering.. how was ben so fu* stupid enough to get banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MWHC here... drinkin... smokin.. wondering.. how was ben so fu* stupid enough to get banned?

I mean... look at me. No... no... I'm not always right. I don't know everything. No, no, it's true.

And yet look at all the meaningless spew I post (I like that word). All the endless crap I leave all over the ever forums night after night. And yet it's this Ben or Ban or whatever that's in a 'YOU CANT POST aNYMORE' status.

I don't know this Benny and maybe I don't want to. This poster has clearly crossed the line of the hard working people who have this site for real bread on the table.

let me have at this 'ben' with a black and decker drill and bag of salt.

I know I can change his ways! add another 90 days to ban - just to set the point!

BAN BEN for LIFE!

k
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

ah sava... who let you in?

Comment

He probably get's banned on purpose. I don't know why.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

IF you bring him back... make him pay! -25,000 post count. Let him never forget.

Comment

He would just end up with negative post count and still say things like that.

Comment

bk cares about his post count

that would be an actual punishment
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                I mean... look at me. No... no... I'm not always right. I don't know everything. No, no, it's true.

And yet look at all the meaningless spew I post (I like that word). All the endless crap I leave all over the ever forums night after night. And yet it's this Ben or Ban or whatever that's in a 'YOU CANT POST aNYMORE' status.

I don't know this Benny and maybe I don't want to. This poster has clearly crossed the line of the hard working people who have this site for real bread on the table.

let me have at this 'ben' with a black and decker drill and bag of salt.

I know I can change his ways! add another 90 days to ban - just to set the point!

BAN BEN for LIFE!
                I'm glad someone is saying what we're all thinking.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  bk cares about his post count

that would be an actual punishment
                  Anyone who cares about that deserves severe punishment

Comment

most everyone deserves severe punishment
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

To the degree that they care about their post count?

Comment

no just in general
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Shouldn't you have a reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            He probably get's banned on purpose. I don't know why.
                            In Ben's world, his bannings are deliberately misconstrued interpretations of his words. So where others see a banning, he sees persecution for his views. He's very big on proclaiming that there's a war on Christians in this, his adopted (and 70+% Christian) country. And worldwide, of course.

In Ben's world, he has done nothing wrong, except maybe choose his words poorly.

Which is a big part of why he keeps coming back.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

it's a gene thing... it just is what it is.

aeson's dog is a dog... it just is what It is. aeson lets ming in kitchen when he cooks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bouncer.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	9101948

Comment

Working...
                              X