Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Muslims are fleeing in droves' - and i think the US should pick up the bill no matter where these people end up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Muslims are fleeing in droves' - and i think the US should pick up the bill no matter where these people end up.

It's Obama's fault. I really can't see how you can spin it any other way.

Pulling out of Iraq was Obama's biggest f* up. After their surrender three hundred thousand troops where left in Japan after WWII for over 6 years. Unlike the occupation of Germany, the Soviet Union was allowed little to no influence over Japan. So the same should have been true for Iran and Russia again.

Obama is a weak leader and foolish at best. Maybe someone should leave a good history book on his nightstand. And maybe he should read it instead of tweeting online about some dumb ass mohammad kid who yeah, build a bomb look alike.

Obama is such a screw up, freakin Palin is starting to look normal.

Done for now... but the countries who take these people in should charge the US through the UN for costs.

Actually it is Bush jrs and Obamas fault ... the one created the mess ... the other one withdrew the soldiers which prevented the mess from stinking
    (of course not forgetting the conservatives among the american populace, who supported the Bush crusade (and branded everyone who disagreed as unpatriotic, unamerican or even a traitor) and the parts of the american populace which put pressure on Obama with regards to withdrfawing the soldiers)

Actually IMHO it is not the USA alone who should get the bill ... but rather all countries of the Iraq war supporters (i.e. USA, UK, Australia and Poland if I remember correctly), who should pay the majoritiy of the costs for the refugees, and/or give them refuge in their countries
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I agree on the "but rather all countries"... but I think the US either bullied them to join along or lied. So US alone should pay the bill.

And did the US meet with all those other countries before the pull out and share intel. I'm guessing not.

The second is what you'll get with Hillary too (lied).

Comment

I think Germany still owes us from the Marshall Plan. They should cover this one.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

MWHC, I'd be interested in hearing your POV on "strong" leaders like GWB and Cheney in this context.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

GW was a dope. Just, man... an embarrassment. that's how I would have been as president all drunk all the time.

cheney - straight up bull dog. lethal. and... maybe history will show he was right.

but seems the world was a bit more stable (ha I know) but still more so than now. Obama is off course with mountains in the area. ATC must be sleeping.

Comment

Obama pulled out of Iraq in 2011 because he was complying with an agreement made between the US (Bush) and Iraq in 2008. Not pulling out would have been... what's that called... invasion?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                I think Germany still owes us from the Marshall Plan. They should cover this one.
                You already got more than you invested ...
                patents that were worth millions of $ ... scientists like Wernher von Braun ...
                technologies that rapidly improved your tech level (for example the U-XXI submarines, the V-2 Rockets, the Me-262 Jetfighter)

Not to forget treaties that allowed you to to build bases on german territory (without having to pay rent)
                and also allowed you to violate the privacy of telecommunication of german citizens, enabling you to conduct industrial espionage till the 90s
                (which again brought lots of revenue for american industries ... for example a wind turbine patent which obviously was gained after industrial espionage oin ENERCON via the Echelon surveillance network)
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

perhaps they should have done nothing (bush/cheney). where would things be today?

Comment

On the other hand, who built all those ovens, again?
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Obama is the worst president for Muslims in US History. Worst president for Christians as well.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

look at batter up... not much to hope for.

Comment

The occupation of Japan only lasted seven years. If Iraq was really anything like Japan then I think the ~8 years of occupying Iraq would have been more than enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                            (i.e. USA, UK, Australia and Poland if I remember correctly)
                            Also known as the axis of evil phlegmatic kangooroos.
                            Not sure about poland.
                            axis of evil phlegmatic polka kangooroos.

Comment

Pulling out? More like being ordered to leave by the Iraqi government. Why are you conservatives so brain damaged you don't understand that? When a government of a country says we don't want you here get the **** out we are supposed to pretend they are a colony and ignore them?
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X