No announcement yet.

How nice is your nation's police?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot say anything bad about our police ... at least from my contacts with them.

I wouldn´t like to be part of any violent confrontations with them however, like violent demonstrations and the like.

There also have been rare cases where in some police stations there had been violence against immigrants ... but fortunately cases like these aren´t brushed under the carpet but rather taken very serious
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Indeed, historically our police force has taken part (and covered up) in some pretty appalling stuff. It seems to be a bit better these days.

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
        Indeed, historically our police force has taken part (and covered up) in some pretty appalling stuff. It seems to be a bit better these days.
        Let's wait and see what happens with the child abuse scandal before we call that one, eh?

Comment

Working...
        X