The Poly Sub Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Poly Sub Thread

Welcome to the Poly Sub Thread! Come on in and pull up a stool at the bar. This is no idle coffee chatter, it is time to have a real drink. Think of this place as if there were a friendly bar in Rapture...

A copycat thread with a difference - to meet up with old acquaintances and say something vaguely clever about subs in all their forms: submarines, sandwich-like food items, or your favourite submissive kink... Something else sub related I haven't thought of...?

Think of this as the Poly Pub Sub Thread... :beer:

english.srt

Comment

Looking in through the window, trying to be SUBtle but failing. I decide that this SUBstitute hangout is definitely SUBpar.

Comment

Does anyone know a good leatherworker? The stitching on my gimp suit is starting to fray in a few spots, and Master isn't too happy about that.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Personally, I'm a big fan of sublimation. It's what gives comets their tails.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            It's sublime.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              It's sublime.

Comment

Always preferable to being sublemon

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Salami, Capicola, Prosciutto, Provolone, shredded lettuce, hot peppers, lots of thinly sliced tomatoes and onions, soaked in extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinagar, with generous helpings of dried oregano and fresh ground black pepper, on a crusty Italian loaf!
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

A sub recipe for kings!

The Poly Sub Thread is now sub the Poly Pub Thread - definitely a Poly Pub Sub Thread!

Until someone comes along and messes up this wondrous creation...

Comment

Working...
                    X