Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can only think NK is laughing wondering who gave obama the red paint this time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what is it dumbis? you love MWHC soooooo much you have to post everytime and tell me so?

and I'm sure you'll say it again -you don't really seem to have much else to say.

hey get drunk one night and maybe you'll be a nicer person.

until than... here's another one for the idiot (look it up, shows your full name Fool, Dunce and Moron).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	61fK1uCL6IL._SX300_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	9101875

Comment

Seriously, we don't have access to all of the necessary intel that the President's advisors do. Trump in the whitehouse would be a disaster. Will America eventually be caught up in more war action, but of course, since it is inevitable. Personally, I think the smarter leaders realize that fighting a war economically is where it really hurts. America needs to build itself up economically first.

Comment

nothing like a good war to drive the economy in the right direction.

Comment

How do you figure that?

Comment

it just does. manufacturing, people working. There are a few down sides. But the US has done well during war and after econo wise. up until the last few 'wars' if you want to call them that.

a good 12 pack of these and the worlds problems are solved.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nuclear-bomb-630x420.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	9101877

and yeah, you can say all dropped on the US. well... whoever dropped them would probably agree - worlds problem solved!

that's if you considered the US to be the world problem.

Comment

You don't think the only reason the economy increased after ww2 was due to the fact that so many were killed and women began bringing second incomes in. Plus, manufacturing was in its hey day. Nowadays have changed from that past era. Economically we function on a different level and we are not as likely to lose to much in casualties by just blowing the other guy up.

Comment

Obama is crazy for thinking the bad guys are afraid of him. Trump may be crazy enough to attack NK so he would make a better president.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

trump might be crazy enough to be able to pressure China into taking care of its neighbor.

wouldn't that be nice.

Comment

Okay. Now, that may be the best scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Obama is crazy for thinking the bad guys are afraid of him. Trump may be crazy enough to attack NK so he would make a better president.
                      I still remember how the Russians thought Reagan was crazy and were scared sh1tless of him. The radio speech he gave when he said the bombers in were in the air must have turned Moscow's blood cold.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                      X