Exactly what is Apolyton policy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly what is Apolyton policy?

When it comes to double logins? Not that I am one. I have no idea. That's why I am asking now.

There do seem to be a few however.

I believe that the de facto policy is "meh"
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Really the only problem with DLs or with an excessively drunk MWHC is when they **** all over good threads, but we don't have any good threads so huzzah.

Comment

Can we please remove the autocensor? I think that the youngest person on this forum is in their 50s

Comment

Excuse me? 50s? I don't think so, but being a young grandmother, I would agree. Let me curse when I feel the need. Seriously, you are not fooling kids anyways!

Comment

I also hate it when MrFun posts something like "shit" and I groan at the thought that he thinks that he's clever

Comment

If you have more than 5 DLs it's frowned on.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Teenagers tend to swear rather more than adults. I guess a little five-year-old somehow finding his way on here might be traumatized by the swearing, but then that trauma would be overwhelmed by the far larger trauma inflicted by actual post content here.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I think the autocensor is great. It adds mystery and intrigue to otherwise transparent posts. For example, once, while Che was accusing me of racism, he called me a ****-sucker. I thought he meant ****, so I told him he was a homophobe. But he actually meant **** and then proceeded to berate me for not knowing what he hadn't said. It was fun!
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Confussion View Post
                    When it comes to double logins? Not that I am one. I have no idea. That's why I am asking now.

There do seem to be a few however.
                    The policy is simple... if a DL becomes really annoying, it will simply disappear
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubby Loves Civ View Post
                      Excuse me? 50s? I don't think so, but being a young grandmother, I would agree. Let me curse when I feel the need. Seriously, you are not fooling kids anyways!
                      the younger the grandmother, the worse the life choices...

of multiple generations
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                      X