Who's worse, Obama, Hitler or Davis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's worse, Obama, Hitler or Davis?

Just checking where Poly stands. I would put myself or BK up there but we all know the answer to that.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

here we go - these are not my DL's....

Comment

I screwed that one up

Comment

and I'm drunk too.... oh my....

Comment

Olga Davis was responsible for dumping plague rats in the village well, so she's the worst. Vladimir Hitler posted utter **** online, so he's the second worst. Zim-Zam Obama was flatulent and he takes most of the blame for this owing to his steady diet of beans, but this crime isn't as bad as the preceding two crimes and therefore he's the least worst (I'd say the best, but this would be implicitly neglecting people like Esmeralda Stalin who dedicated her life to helping orphans)
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Kim Davis is better than Hitler. That's quite an accomplishment.

Comment

The proposed comparison is so ridiculous that it is almost funny. But I ain't laughing.
              To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

which is why I figured I would take the fall for it. and I'm drinkin!

Comment

Originally posted by jsorense View Post
                  The proposed comparison is so ridiculous that it is almost funny. But I ain't laughing.
                  For a reason besides it's a lame joke and I forgot the poll?

Comment

Originally posted by jsorense View Post
                    When butthurt talks, the OP is what it sounds like.
                    The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                    - A. Lincoln

Comment

I don't think it's possible to compare somebody like Barack Obama to somebody like Kim Davis, because their situations / levels of impact are too dissimilar. It's like giving one person an Iron Man suit and another person a big ladle. The first person attempts to make good use of their Iron Man suit (by some people's judgment but not by others'), sometimes succeeding and sometimes failing, sometimes making good choices and sometimes making questionable or bad choices. The second person maliciously whacks several people with their ladle. How would the first person behave if they only had a big ladle, and how would the second person behave if they had an Iron Man suit? Who knows - the second person's behavior with their ladle demonstrates a lack of character, but this in no way means that they're going to become a supervillain if given an Iron Man suit. Moving out of strained metaphor territory, maybe Obama would have made a ****ty clerk and maybe Davis would have been an awesome President.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

even with the poll this is messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by grumbler View Post
                          When butthurt talks, the OP is what it sounds like.
                          You don't know me very well. If I was going to get butthurt it would have been a long time ago. You are entertaining me.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                            even with the poll this is messed up.
                            How many threads have you messed up today?

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                              I don't think it's possible to compare somebody like Barack Obama to somebody like Kim Davis, because their situations / levels of impact are too dissimilar. It's like giving one person an Iron Man suit and another person a big ladle. The first person attempts to make good use of their Iron Man suit (by some people's judgment but not by others'), sometimes succeeding and sometimes failing, sometimes making good choices and sometimes making questionable or bad choices. The second person maliciously whacks several people with their ladle. How would the first person behave if they only had a big ladle, and how would the second person behave if they had an Iron Man suit? Who knows - the second person's behavior with their ladle demonstrates a lack of character, but this in no way means that they're going to become a supervillain if given an Iron Man suit. Moving out of strained metaphor territory, maybe Obama would have made a ****ty clerk and maybe Davis would have been an awesome President.
                              Well thought out reply.

Comment

Working...
                              X