The Poly Login Society (PLS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Poly Login Society (PLS)

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a super nice day!

This is just a place where PL's can post freely without the worry of being discriminated against by "loginists" who think that only those with doubles should be officially recognized. We welcome triple logins, quadrouple logins, sextouple logins, hermaphrodite logins, and all else*.

So welcome all PL's and have a super great happy day!!!

*except alogins ... those who don't believe in having any logins will surely go to hell!

I start a thread about double logins and all this. dang, had I known I would have long ago.

Comment

Polylogins is where I draw the line!
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I haven't logged in for months, my browser saves cookies
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

"only those with doubles should be officially recognized"... should you have really said this.

Comment

See? This is where it leads. Next it'll be bestial logins, then inanimate logins, then conceptual logins, then non-conceptual logins.

Comment

There are too few of us and too many of them.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
              X