How many double logins do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many double logins do you have?

More than 1? I have some... but Aeson said it was ok. Why? my goodness, why does one post here.

anyway, anyone else?

The pedant in me says that the number of double logins you can have is 0 or 1.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

you posted too fast. I found I good pic. i'll add it here over editing the first post.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	CUTO033.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	9101860

Comment

well who do you think is nothing more than a DL... and I'll see if I can summon them.

Comment

I have hundreds of DLs, they are all named Aeson.

Comment

honestly I can t remember some of DL passwords.

Comment

I had one once. His name was Sir Bedivere, and he insulted people in rigid blank verse. But it was a pain in the ass to do and nobody but me seemed interested in him so I said forget it.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

i thought about making one once, but then realised i couldn't be bothered and didn't.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Anyway, I've had a few. They were mostly elaborate jokes that turned out to be funny only to me, so I gave up on them.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Now I have another one!

Comment

oh no! who am I!?!?!

Comment

whats going on????

Comment

I like the beaver the best

Comment

Nada, none, zero, zilch. I was once "Dred Loche" for a while. But since I post so little I didn't want to dilute my post counts so I could make it to a C-Club.
                            To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                              I like the beaver the best
                              It's an otter.
                              To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Working...
                              X