No announcement yet.

In Bed With Prison Lobby, Hillary Clinton Unlikely to End War on Drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If people go to prison for getting high and aren't allowed to marry then the country was already ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
      how do people getting high or gays getting married '**** up' a country?
      He thinks Obama is ****ing up the country because he's a black president because of unspecified reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Still playing the victim?
        Incredibly high level of unintended comedy gold.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
          hey - you just don't understand how hard it is to be a white male in the first world.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

There will be end of the world soon, so nothing to worry about, this presidential erection.
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
              how do people getting high or gays getting married '**** up' a country?
              Basically they've been taught that the world owes them something because they are victims, that people that tell them not to do those things are evil white males. Even if they aren't white males, they are still considered white males. Don't try to make sense out of it. It doesn't make sense. It's just a bunch of bull**** to get what they want. Even white males (heteros) can play the victim to if they take drugs or hate their fathers. They mostly live with their moms. It's happening to a large portion of the 20 somethings and 30 somethings.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                Oh I see, complaining about people playing the victim is playing the victim. You're a damn genius boy!
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

if anyone needs to play in traffic, it's you
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Basically they've been taught that the world owes them something because they are victims, that people that tell them not to do those things are evil white males. Even if they aren't white males, they are still considered white males. Don't try to make sense out of it. It doesn't make sense. It's just a bunch of bull**** to get what they want. Even white males (heteros) can play the victim to if they take drugs or hate their fathers. They mostly live with their moms. It's happening to a large portion of the 20 somethings and 30 somethings.
                    The only thing that doesn't make sense, is this whole post. What the heck does this have to do with smoking weed or gays getting married?
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Kidicious has a fantastic analytical ability when it comes to everything in the world. He's had amazing personal success as a result.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yes, and he's a master of relationships. Especially where women are concerned.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

he needs to have a george costanza moment of sorts where he starts to do the opposite of what feels right to him

might even become a decent human being

(i said that with a straight face)
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                            The only thing that doesn't make sense, is this whole post. What the heck does this have to do with smoking weed or gays getting married?
                            i must admit that i only asked the question in the hope of a getting a good old pile of incoherent nonsense in response. i wasn't disappointed.
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

In Bed With Prison Lobby, Hillary Clinton Unlikely to End War on Drugs

Didn't think Hillary Clinton was in bed with anybody.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

i must admit that i only asked the question in the hope of a getting a good old pile of incoherent nonsense in response. i wasn't disappointed.
                                You hit the mother-load.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X