I look like a hamster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I look like a hamster

Fox News anchor sues Hasbro over toy hamster.

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — An anchor for Fox News is suing Hasbro for more than $5 million over a toy hamster that shares her name — and possibly even her resemblance.

Her lawsuit says that in addition to sharing her name, the toy bears a physical resemblance to Faulkner's traditional professional appearance, including its complexion, eye shape and eye makeup design.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hamster-lawsuit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	9136131

REALY, REALY.

You'd admit that you look like a hamster.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

She says the toy wrongfully appropriates her name and persona, harms her professional credibility as a journalist and is an insult.
    Says the Fox News anchor

Comment

The Hamster definitely has her eyes

She should be proud that she got her likeness turned into such a cute toy hamster
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

A 'black' one at that.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

She's so vain, she probably thinks this song is about her......
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Does any sane person really think that doll looks like her? The only think I see is big eyes and not white. That really doesn't narrow it down.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Case dismissed. Awarding court costs to the defendant.

If there is any justice in this world.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Can't decide whether Hasbro was incredibly stupid or incredibly savvy for using her full name. They clearly appropriated the name of a famous person to sell product, and that's pretty much illegal. It's not a common name.

The "likeness" side of the issue is a joke.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah, that would be like me claiming that I look like a ferret.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

you look more like a ferret.

Comment

me?! look at me! Good looking guy. Nice suit! Like the flag too

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                        you look more like a ferret.
                        It's a weasel.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ha! look at that. ok... let it be known here at poly. I'm not a weasel expert.

Comment

I was originally looking for a ferret but Slowy sent me this one and it grew on me.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X