Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on?

There are currently 1870 users online. 7 members and 1863 guests
    Most users ever online was 2,067, August 17, 2015 at 03:24.

Perhaps threads like this one: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/2...29-in-his-butt lead to this forum being high on google searches for "interesting" searches
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

The FBI and/or the IRS and/or the BATF and/or the DEA and/or the (insert alphabet soup here) finally discovered Sava.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

The only long running threads from that time that are still somewhat active are the Russia vs. Ukraine thread and the Greece economy is melting down thread. My guess is that Serb and Ellestar have informed their superiors that we are on to them.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Vietnamese come to this site to learn English and practice their sales pitches.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              The FBI and/or the IRS and/or the BATF and/or the DEA and/or the (insert alphabet soup here) finally discovered Sava.
              Who do you think pays the bills?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Your pimp?
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It's crazy that we had that many members on the site at once!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Especially since it's the middle of prime time and only

There are currently 135 users browsing this forum. (14 members & 121 guests)
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X